Sewell Farm and the Oaks at Sewell Farm is a beautiful East Cobb neighborhood located on Sewell Mill Road in Marietta, Georgia, just northwest of Atlanta. Sewell Farm and the Oaks at Sewell Farm are home to 110 families since 1989 and boast the following features that make it a great place to live:
- An extremely family-friendly community with events scheduled throughout the year.
- Convenient or walking distance to Cobb County’s top ranked schools: Walton High School, Dodgen Middle School and Eastside Elementary.
- A beautifully renovated pool and pool area anchor the community and provide a great place to catch up with friends and neighbors. Frequent poolside events and dive-in movies throughout the summer create many opportunities for children to make friends.
- Adult social events, Progressive Dinners and Holiday activities create a strong sense of community.
- Two tennis courts, newly surfaced in the new US Open Blue, provide ample access to enjoy tennis.
- An active women’s Bunco group gets together monthly to share stories and have fun.
- A system of protective covenants assures architectural compatibility, good taste and quality residential construction leading to increasing home values.